Mo Abudu’s Ebony Life TV to hold Nelson Mandela Tribute Concert in Lagos | D’banj, 2Face Idibia, Tiwa Savage + More Music Stars
Our Nigerian superstars will pay homage to the great Nelson Mandela.
BellaNaija.com can confirm that Mo Abudu‘s network Ebony Life TV in collaboration with top Nigerian stars, will hold a tribute concert tagged – “The Legacy Lives: A …
Every Juicy Detail from the Africa Magic at 10 Anniversary Party in Lagos! Uche Jombo, Bovi, Joselyn Dumas, Toke Makinwa, Gbenro Ajibade & More
BN brought you all the red carpet photos from the Africa Magic at 10 Anniversary Party on Sunday. (ICYMI, Click here). Now it is time for more shots.
The event which was coordinated by No Surprises Event Architects… took place
Give it up Temi Dollface.
The Nigerian music star covers the December 2013 issue of StyleMania Magazine. Rocking her signature hat, she is seen on the cover in a black sheer outfit by Maki Oh….
We all know what Sound Sultan does with female vocalists, right? I catch myself humming “Sweet Like Shuga” every now and then. This time, it’s no different as the delectable EME first lady, Niyola… snags him for her latest single,READ MORE
American rapper The Game… is known for his frequent controversies with the law, and from his reality TV show – with the special woman in his life. But, in recent times, the rapper has gone the more peaceful route, promotingREAD MORE
The Christmas bells are ringing and Soul Muzik star, Darey is celebrating some of it on the cover of entertainment and urban lifestyle magazine, Bubbles…. It’s their finale issue for 2013 and in this December issue , they tellREAD MORE
- The Official Ovation Christmas Carol 2013! Watch May D, Becca, Dammy Krane, Yemi Alade, Skales & More – Love In The Air
- Get a VVIP Experience at the Harp Rhythm Unplugged 2013 event with the First Bank Xplore First Competition!
- OluwaBurna Vs. Banga Lee! Listen to Burna Boy Feat. D’Banj – Won Da Mo
- Nollywood Director Charles Novia names the Best 5 Nollywood Actors of 2013
- Massive Collaboration Alert! Listen to Black Magic Feat. Banky W – Body
Ikechukwu busts some very deep and dear-to-him lines on this new joint, “These Shotz”. He takes the Hip-Hop route this time around as he talks about his journey in the limelight.
Check on it!…
Yesterday, Sunday, 8th December, 2013 marked the baby shower of Tiannah Styling CEO, Toyin Lawani. She was surprised by friends and well-wishers with a mini party and check out how it all went down. Guests included Toni Tones, Latasha …READ MORE
- Do you Have the Right Cool? Get the Chance to Hang Out with Burna Boy, Seyi Shay, Flavour or Ice Prince in the #NewLookOfCool Campaign
- Supporting Personal Financial Literacy in Schools! Bestman Games to Hold the Christmas City of Lagos Interschool Monopoly Tournament | Tuesday 10th December 2013
- Art So Beautiful, It Speaks! Nigerian Photographer Lakin Ogunbanwo unveils his 35-Piece Photo Exhibition “Muse” at a Chic Event in Lagos
As part of the drive to curb the spread of HIV as well as create awareness for AIDS, the MTV Staying Alive Foundation and MTV Base Africa is back again with its lifestyle based TV series – Shuga….
Apart from always selecting stylish dresses, Yvonne Nelson is known for giving us full hair-gasm.
The Ghollywood sensation recently got the star treatment from UK based hair stylist Philip Eric… while staying in London for a week. He was nice
- BN Beauty: Muah! Get Lip Ready with Shirley B. Eniang’s “Winter” Lips Treatment DIY & Lipstick Tutorial
- Miss Black Africa UK unveils 2014 Charity Calendar Featuring 2013 Winner Sonia lke & Finalists – Pick Your Best Month!
- BN Beauty: Coloured is the New Black! Find out How you Can Wear a Coloured Smokey Eye Using Gel Liners
“We will Never See the Likes of Him Again…” Read the Full Transcript of President Barack Obama’s Speech at Nelson Mandela’s Memorial Service
“To Graça Machel and the Mandela family; to President (Jacob) Zuma… and members of the government; to heads of state and government, past and present; distinguished guests – it is a singular honor to be with you today, to celebrateREAD MORE
Fabrics producers DaViva Fabrics… is making your Christmas extra special with their fabulous Christmas Promotion.
For every 4 pieces of 6 yards of DaViva fabrics purchased (either ultimate, expression, gold or premium), a piece of 4 yards will be given
“Beatitudes” – Presenting the MABM Fall/Winter 2013 Collection featuring African Model with Vitiligo
When it comes to defining beauty, every culture has a standard. But there is a kind of beauty that is universal, that every man woman or child, no matter the language understands.
For the “Beatitudes”… collection by Ghanaian fashion
Colourful! Cultural! Just Gorgeous! We’re elated to share Jane & Miebaka…‘s wedding photos with you!
Jane and Miebaka’s was wedding was truly magical! Their traditional wedding at the bride’s family home in Port Harcourt. A rich celebration filled with
Yay! Christmas is coming and you know what that means – it’s time for gifts and giveaways! BellaNaija Weddings is partnering with Omote’s Jewelries… for a Facebook competition, where you have a chance to win 3 prizes! Would you likeREAD MORE
“The Amazons to Watch” – Tara Fela-Durotoye, Folake Folarin-Coker & Ola Orekunrin listed among Forbes’ 20 Young Power Women in Africa
Forbes recently released its 20 Young Power Women in Africa list and 3 Nigerians make the cut.
They include the creative director of beauty brand House of Tara Tara Fela-Durotoye, designer extraordinaire Folake Folarin-Coker… and founder of Flying Doctors